Investment Management Services
KSBM’s Investment Management Services manages investment portfolios for individuals, companies or institutions with funds to invest over a medium to long term investment horizon.
At KSBM, we work with each client to create an investment policy statement that is appropriate to the specific client’s investment needs and that reflects their tolerance for risk. We then invest the client’s funds in an appropriate mix of asset classes tailored to achieve stated investment objectives based on the investment policy statement they have approved.
We combine our knowledge of the financial markets with our experience in managing investment portfolios to develop and implement strategies that generate above-market returns for clients.
- Personalized portfolios tailored to clients’ circumstances
- Experienced portfolio managers with a proven track record of generating above market returns
- Active investment management process
- Separately managed global equity portfolio that focuses exclusively on international equity for those seeking exposure only to this asset class
- Custodial services that ensure safekeeping of assets, best execution of trades as well as accurate and timely reporting
- Regular portfolio performance reports
Who Can Benefit
Anyone with over TT$100,000 or US$20,000 to invest over a medium to long term horizon can benefit.
Examples of persons who utilize this service include:
- Individuals who have reached retirement and received lump sums that have to be managed to generate a level of income over their lifetime
- Individuals who have saved a sufficient sum and would like to have this managed for future needs such as to provide an income during retirement or to fund a major expenditure
- Individuals who would like to start building an investment portfolio with regular contributions over time
- Families who want to ensure their financial assets are properly managed for future generations
- Pension funds, credit unions or companies needing to have a pool of funds managed according to an agreed investment strategy or to obtain exposure to asset classes with higher returns
Contact Us at 627-KSBM (5726) or Click Here to Request a Call